Wow great pics! It's amazing that the flowers were totally different from the ones we saw on the General Biology trip. What a difference a few weeks makes!
What lovely flowers; simple yet exquisite. Many humans would do well to emulate them.
See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you...?
5 comments:
Wow great pics! It's amazing that the flowers were totally different from the ones we saw on the General Biology trip. What a difference a few weeks makes!
Yes!
I like flowers
What lovely flowers; simple yet exquisite. Many humans would do well to emulate them.
See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you...?
I know a few human flowers.
Wow. I'm pretty sure I've never seen flowers like those. Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment